Would you like to attract wildlife to your backyard?
Our Living Backyard zone provides all the information required to create a bio-diverse environment in your backyard. Whether you want to attract frogs, birds, butterflies, bees or other wildlife you will get all the tips and a whole lot more.
In this space you can:
- Learn from the experts about conserving and enhancing the native flora and fauna in our community.
- Find out about Sunshine Coast Council’s environment and sustainability projects and programs and how you can get involved.
- See vibrant displays and a full-size native garden with water feature.
- Buy local, native plants for your property.
Here you can also speak with a variety of exhibitors with a wealth of knowledge about backyard nature conservation including:
- Barung Landcare Nursery
- Bob the Beeman
- Coolum Community Native Nursery
- Earthling Enterprises
- Native Plants Sunshine Coast
- One Earth Landscaping
- QLD Frog Society
- Sunshine Coast Birdlife
- Wildlife Volunteers Association (WILVOS)
- Witjuti Grub Bushfood Nursery